Hike to one of the oldest fortress remains in Georgia, according to a collection of medieval Georgian chronicles, Armaztsikhe was founded, in the 3rd century BC, by king Pharnavaz I of Iberia at the place hitherto known as Kartli. In the afternoon we move on to nearby Mtskheta to amble around the ancient capital of Georgia.
- Hike up to Armazi tsikhe and enjoy the views over Mtskheta mtianeti.
- Explore these 3rd Century BC ruins.
- Lunch at Armazi tskharo outdoor restaurant nestled in a gorge by mktvari river.
- Visit the ancient capital of Georgia with its many historical sights.
- Transportation: Transportation by vehicle during the tour.
- English-speaking professional guide as per program.
- Entrance fees to the museums and historical sites.
- Meals: as in itinerary.
- Medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
- Meals unless otherwise stated in itinerary.
Day 1: Armazi-Mskheta Hiking Tour
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR TOUR DATES